Utah Family and Criminal Law Attorney
Utah Family and Criminal Law Attorney
HOLD ON TO WHAT’S LEFT
Legal counsel that keeps more of your life intact as you navigate toward a new normal.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE DRIVES HIS SUCCESS IN THE COURTS, AND PERSONAL
CONVICTION ENSURES RELATIONSHIPS AND PEOPLE COME FIRST.
Protect what is most important to you as you navigate transitions in your family including; divorce, adoption, custody and parent rights.
Hold on to your constitutional rights, understand what to expect, receive guidance, and negotiate the best possible outcome.
Peter A. Kern, Utah Family and Criminal Law Attorney
Graduating from Brigham Young University’s Law School in 2013, Peter Kern completed a fellowship with Orem City’s criminal legal department and passed the Utah State Bar Exam.
Mr. Kern opened the doors to his own family and criminal law practice in 2014 and has served clients in all eight of Utah’s judicial districts; from the southern canyons of Utah’s Dixie, all the way north and beyond through the sweeping Wasatch Mountains and populated valley towns.
Centrally located in Lehi, Utah, Mr. Kern has represented defendants in cases ranging from simple infractions to first-degree felonies and a wide range of charges in between. He has also represented numerous clients in their family law needs, helping parents retain custody of their children, and spouses fight for a fair settlement in divorce.
GET IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
Expert Advice On Preparing A Divorce Decree You'd Want To Live With
Have you found yourself in a predicament where you think you might need a lawyer? There are a multitude of reasons that a person might consider hiring an attorney. Unfortunately, one might be confused about all the different types of lawyers out there. Those who have no experience in the practice of law and have never been to court often find themselves looking for the right lawyer for them.
If you are located in or around Lehi, Utah and think you might need advice or guidance from a Family Law Lawyer or a Criminal Law Lawyer, call The Law Offices of Peter A. Kern at (801) 618-1020 for a consultation. We can help you get started in the right direction.
When Do I Need To Hire A Family Law Lawyer?
There are many situations in which you might need to hire a Family Law Lawyer. An knowledgeable and experienced Family Lawyer will be ideal to help you navigate legal issues involving family members, spouses, and partners. We will can help you with the following situations, among others:
- Child Adoption: Adoption can be a simple process, like when a step parent is adopting a step child. In this case, you will want to hire an experienced Step Parent Adoption Lawyer. It can also get quite complicated when adopting from strangers. No matter your situation choosing a Family Law Lawyer with expertise in the many pathways of adoption is best.
- Guardianship: When parents cannot take adequate care of their children, someone else might need to step in and make legal decisions regarding the children. That might be a grandparent, other family member, or trusted friend. We specialize in helping families find suitable guardianship for children.
- Domestic Abuse: If your partner or spouse has mistreated you or your children in any way, it is best to consult with an experienced Child Abuse Attorney. A lawyer well versed in domestic abuse law can assist you by helping you remove yourself and children legally and safely.
- Divorce: When one or both partners decided to separate is a good time to seek an experienced Divorce Lawyer. Even if the separation is amicable, the best course of action is to seek legal advice from a Family Law Attorney so that you know your rights.
If you are located in or near Lehi, Utah, and have questions related to any of the above topics of Family Law, please call The Law Offices of Peter A. Kern at (801) 618-1020 today.
When Should I Hire A Criminal Law Lawyer?
Have you been accused of criminal activity? Are there charges filed against you for any of the following crimes? If so, it would be in your best interest to consult with the best of Criminal Law Lawyers in Lehi, Utah at The Law Offices of Peter A. Kern. Call us now at (801) 618-1020.
- DUI: Contact a knowledgeable DUI Lawyer if you have been charged with Driving Under the Influence.
- Sexual Assault: If you have been charged with or accused of sexual contact with someone without their consent, then you need to contact Criminal Law Attorney to help you navigate the court system and to make sure your rights are upheld.
- Child Abuse: If you have been accused or charged with harming a minor, whether it is your child or someone else’s, it is best that you do not face those accusations alone. Our experienced Child Abuse Attorney can help you learn your rights in the eyes of the law.
- Protective Order Violations: An expert in Protective Order Violations can help you retain your lawful rights when charged with Protective Order Violations, or accused of violating an order from the court.
- Harassment: If you have been accused of unwelcome conduct, or harassment, we can help you navigate the criminal court system if you consult with our experienced Harassment Lawyer.
- Traffic Tickets: Have you gotten unwarranted or unwanted traffic tickets? A Traffic Tickets Attorney from our office can help you keep your punishment to a minimum.
- Custodial Interference: Have you been accused of breaking court appointed custodial agreements? Learn your rights by contacting a Criminal Law Attorney.
- Felony: Have you been charged with a crime that send you to jail for one year or longer? You need good representation in court that has the ability to minimize your sentence as much as possible, if you are found guilty. But the best-case scenario is that your Criminal Law Lawyers at The Law Offices of Peter A. Kern will help guide you to the words “not guilty.”
- Misdemeanor: If you have found yourself charged with a lesser crime, or a misdemeanor, you will still need guidance through the court system and should not do it alone. You need a seasoned Criminal Law Attorney.
If you are located in or near Lehi, Utah, and have questions related to any of the above topics of Criminal Law, please call The Law Offices of Peter A. Kern at (801) 618-1020 today.